(page 1 of 2)
Caution: Contains nuts
- Chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
- Chocolate chips
- Mini peanut butter cups
- Yellow tube frosting
- Orange mini Chiclets
- Place shortbread cookies stripes down on a wax-paper–covered tray.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Dip wide end (top) of a peanut butter cup in the melted chocolate chips, then affix to center of cookie.
- Pipe a circle of yellow frosting around the peanut butter cup for the hat brim, then pop on a mini Chiclet for the buckle.
Autumnal Marshmallow Pops
Gluten- and nut-free
- Lollipop sticks
- Food coloring pens (brown, green, red, orange and yellow)
- Draw a fall design on a marshmallow with the food coloring pens.
- Insert a stick and enjoy!
Meaghan Mountford, Rd.com
- Cheerios, craisins, raisins, marshmallows, popcorn
- Goldfish crackers
- String Cheerios, craisins, raisins and marshmallows onto a toothpick stuck into the apple, to mimic tail feathers.
- Cut a toothpick in half and stick on mini marshmallows and raisins for eyes.
- Stabilize the apple with two popcorn-studded toothpicks stuck in the front and one in the back as legs.
- Finish with a Goldfish nose and craisin wattle.
NEXT PAGE: A candy cornupcopia, turkey sandwich cookies and Jell-o Mayflowers