Free Family Time!
Ocean City Boardwalk / photo by Craig Terry/Cape May County Tourism
Enjoy entertainment for all ages during these family-focused programs.
• “The Keeper’s On Duty,” the lighthouse keeper tells the story of the historic Cape May Lighthouse, Sundays, 11am at the Cape May Lighthouse
• “Lighthouse Storytime,” nautical tales and adventure stories, Sundays, 12noon at the Cape May Lighthouse
• “Family Fun Days,” kid-friendly activities, performers, entertainment and craft vendors, Saturdays, July 16 and 30 and Aug. 13, 9am-2pm at the base of the Cape May Lighthouse (Cape May Point State Park, Lower Township)
Dewey Beach, DE
Bring your beach chairs and family for bonfires on the beach and marshmallow-toasting, Wednesdays starting June 22, 7:30-11pm at the beach at Dagsworthy St.
Fenwick Island/Selbyville, DE
Family entertainment or workshops including comedy, storytelling, music, dance and art, Saturdays starting June 18, 10am-11am at The Freeman Stage at Bayside (Americana Pkwy. & Lakeview Dr., Selbyville)
• “Family Nights” with entertainment, Thursdays in July and Aug., 7:30-9:30pm on the boardwalk between 6th & 14th Sts.
Sea Isle City
“Family Night Dance Parties” with DJ Jeff, Wednesdays starting June 29, 7:30pm at the band shell at JFK Blvd. & the beach
• “Family Nights” with magicians, storytellers, music, clowns and more, Mondays in July and Aug., 7pm at the lot at the firehouse (96th St. &
• Lowering of the flag at sunset with musical entertainment, Tuesdays in July and Aug. at the Stone Harbor Marina (80th St. & the bay)