Atlantic City International Night / courtesy of Atlantic City Free Public Library
Local and touring bands perform all sorts of music by the sea this summer — everything from jazz to gospel.
• Atlantic City Summer Concert Series, Saturdays, June 4 and 25, July 16, Aug. 6 and 27, 1pm-dusk at Gardner’s Basin
• International Night music and dance, Wednesdays in July and Aug., 7-8pm at Kennedy Plaza (on the Boardwalk between Mississippi & Georgia Aves., across from Boardwalk Hall)
• Chicken Bone Beach Jazz on the Beach concerts, Thursdays in July and Aug., 7-10pm at Gardner’s Basin (New Hampshire Ave. & the Bay)
Bethany Beach, DE
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 7:30pm at the Bethany Beach Bandstand on the boardwalk
West Cape May Farmer’s Market and Community Concerts, Tuesdays starting June 28, 3-7:30pm (music is from 5-7pm) at the Backyard Park behind Borough Hall (732 Broadway, West Cape May)
Thursdays in July and Aug., 7-9pm on Amherst Ave.
Christian, gospel, choral and other genres most Sundays, 7pm at the Ocean City Tabernacle (550 Wesley Ave.)
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting June 17, 8pm at the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand (229 Rehoboth Ave.)
Sea Isle City
• Concerts Under the Stars, Saturdays starting June 4, 8-10pm (except Sat., June 11: 4-7pm) and Mondays starting June 27, 7:30-9pm at the band shell at JFK Blvd. & the beach
• Sea Isle City’s Got Talent Contest, based on the America’s Got Talent TV series, open to all and featuring cash prizes, Fridays starting June 24, 8-10pm at the band shell
Every other Wednesday night in July and Aug. at the lot at 96th St. & 1st Ave.
• Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays starting June 25, 7:30pm at Centennial Park Amphitheatre (6700 Ocean Ave. at Fern Rd., Wildwood Crest)
• Thursdays and Saturdays starting July 2, 8pm at the Lou Booth Amphitheatre (2nd Ave. & Ocean Ave., North Wildwood)
• Sundays starting July 10, 7:30pm at the Fox Park Amphitheatre (Ocean Ave. & Burke Ave., Wildwood), also Mon., July 4, 6pm