6 More Free Things To Do!
• Bring your bikes and take a morning ride on the boardwalks at Atlantic City, Ocean City and the Wildwoods.
• Collect “Cape May Diamonds,” sparkling quartz stones, along the beach at Cape May Point, New Jersey’s southernmost beach.
• Visit the Cape May County Zoo in Cape May Court House, which has more than 250 different species and 500 animals.
• Enjoy fireworks displays every Friday night in the Wildwoods.
• Visit lighthouses. The Fenwick Lighthouse Museum on Fenwick Island, DE and the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse in Wildwood are free to stroll. There are small fees to climb Atlantic City’s Absecon Lighthouse and the Cape May Lighthouse, but Absecon has a free museum on the first floor and the Cape May Lighthouse has free family activities on weekends.
• Make sand sculptures any day on the beach — or participate in contests in Ocean City on Wednesdays, July 6 and Aug. 3, 9am at the 6th St. beach.