The Bancroft School, located in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey on the brand-new, 80-acre transformative Raymond & Joanne Welsh Campus for children’s programs, is the leading regional provider of special education programs for children and youth with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, ages 8 to 21. The campus is one of the first in the nation designed and inspired by the challenges of today’s children with autism and other intellectual and developmentaldisabilities.
For over 130 years, The Bancroft School has continued to innovate in instruction, therapeutic integration, behavior therapies, individualized programs, life and job skills training and preparation for transition and beyond. Bancroft’s goal, no matter what the child’s challenge, is building life and social skills to move toward greater independence, while ensuring each child lives each day with joy.
Bancroft’s dynamic new campus includes:
● The Bancroft School (capacity 265 students) and Activity Center
● Lindens Neurobehavioral Program (capacity 30 residential)
● Campus Residences (capacity 44)
● Health Center
● Activity Pool
● Gymnasium, fitness center, art and music studios
● Job Skills Training in retail/beverage service, environmental services, materials handling, food service and horticulture
● Indoor/Outdoor Recreation