6 reasons to go to MetroKids' Super Camp Fair
Summertime is closer than you think! Do you really want to spend time Googling camps in June? We didn’t think so. The MetroKids Super Camp Fair is Sunday, Jan. 27. Get your research done and get answers in a single afternoon. Here are 6 reasons you shouldn’t miss this fun family event...
1. It’s fun for the entire family. Whether you are 4-years-old or 40, the Super Camp Fair has something for everyone. Enjoy live demonstrations such as golf and tennis, create your own unique trail mix, meet the Sixers cheerleaders and have your photo taken in the Groove Photo Booth! Check out the photo gallery of last year's Super Camp Fair.
2. It’s FREE. Free parking, free admission and free activities and entertainment. You’ll learn all about local camps and have a blast without even opening your wallet.
3. Win free stuff. Win tickets and gift cards to local attractions and sports events like the Blue Cross RiverRink, The Franklin Institute, Tilt Studio Arcade, CoCo Key Indoor Water Resort and Sixers games! Be one of the first 100 families to pre-register and receive a FREE stuffed goodie bag.
4. Win a scholarship. Free money! Win a summer camp scholarship to Sixers Basketball or Dance Camps, with locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
5. Get information. The MetroKids Super Camp Fair is the region’s largest camp fair. You’ll meet with camp directors and staff from more than 60 day and overnight camps, specialty camps like sports and science, and travel camps from around the country. Check out our article here for more ideas on how kids can make the most out of a camp fair.
6. Save time. Between sports games and after-school clubs, winter and spring seem to fly by, taking all of your free time with them. By attending the Super Camp Fair, you’ll not only be proactive in making summer plans (wasn’t that a resolution?), but you’ll also ensure that you’ve chosen the right camp for your kids instead of rushing at the last minute. View our article here with a checklist of questions to ask at a camp fair.
7. It’s FREE. Did we mention that already?