Jan 13, 2012
5 Kids' Health Issues To Watch in 2012
(page 1 of 6)
Wilmington, DE-based KidsHealth.org, the widely respected children’s health and development website, has issued its annual list of “Kids’ Health Issues to Watch.” For this annual forecast, the physicians and editors at KidsHealth reviewed health issues affecting children and families to identify important trends for the year ahead.
Like its sister organization, the A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, KidsHealth is affiliated with the Nemours organization. Here are the five 2012 children's health trends that KidsHealth has spotlighted.
Issues to Watch in 2012
- Helping Teens Take Charge of Their Health Care
- The Risks of Postponing or Avoiding Vaccinations
- The Rise of Eating Issues and Disorders
- Prenatal Surgery: Helping Babies Before Birth
- Mobile Health Apps: Choosing Wisely